Shirodhara Ayurvedic Massage kerala india
Shirodhara Ayurvedic Massage: Shirodhara – To calm the nerves, If we break Shirodhara it gives “shiro” meaning head and “dhara” meaning flow. It is an ancient ayurvedic practice which is practiced in India for about 5000 years. This is a unique concept meant to bring physical and emotional balance and the treatment method consist of dripping of oil to the forehead or third eye for a consistent period of time. It is an outstanding treatment for relieving mental stress and nervous tension.
It acts on the mental layer or “Manomaya Kosha” as described by Ayurveda. The past incidents and impressions are held here and this creates troubled emotions and habitual imbalances or pattern of behavior.
Shirodhara and its benefits
- It is a mental and emotional relaxation therapy.
- Highly helpful for insomnia and schizophrenia.
- Good for many diseases connected with the head, neck, eyes, ears, nose and throat.
- Gives firmness to the body by stimulating the nervous system.
- Highly useful for many diseases of the nervous system like nerve disorder, facial palsy, paralysis and drooping of eyelids.
- Strengthens the neck and head.
- Reduces headache and burning sensation of the head.
- Revitalize the pituitary glands and cools the body.
- Improves digestion and also the health of the skin.
- Brings you spiritual awakening and increases intuition.
- Controls mood swings and depression.
- Your face is rejuvenated and removes worry lines in the face.
- The quality of voice is improved.
- The specialized forms of Shirodhara are the tailadhara, ksheeradhara, takradhara and jaladhara.
MATT INDIA AYURVEDA CENTRE
GET FREE CONSULTATION !
TREATMENT | SUGGESTION | PACKAGES | ROOM TARIFF