Herbal Kizhi, Dhaanya kizhi, Egg Kizhi, Para Kizhi
Herbal Kizhi, Dhaanya kizhi, Egg Kizhi, Para Kizhi: In this form of treatment herbal powders, pulses, egg yolk, rocks etc are made into kizhi or boluses and applied to the body after dipping in warm medicated oils. The treatment course is for 45 minutes daily and extends up to 7 to 14 days (according to the diagnosis of the doctor)
Herbal Kizhi or Podi Kizhi
In this therapy, Kizhi is prepared from herbal powders and applied to the body.
In this process Kizhi is prepared out of pulses and cereals and applied to the body.
Egg Kizhi or Mutta Kizhi
In this treatment Kizhi is prepared out of herbal powder and egg and applied to the body.
Rock Kizhi or Para Kizhi
In this treatment Kizhi is made out of herbal powder and rocks and applied to the body.
- In the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
- To cure muscle spasm.
- In the treatment of Spondylosis.
- Improves skin complexion.
- In the treatment of sports injuries.
- As a pain reliever in conditions like slip disc, sciatica, etc.
- Improves the strength of the muscles.
- Reduces chronic back pain.
- As an anti-aging therapy.
- Relieves cases of numbness.
MATT INDIA AYURVEDA CENTRE
GET FREE CONSULTATION !
TREATMENT | SUGGESTION | PACKAGES | ROOM TARIFF