Ayurvedic Herbal Steam Bath
Ayurvedic Herbal Steam Bath: Vashpaswedanam or Ayurvedic Steam Bath was prevalent from ancient times, men and women have garnered its benefits. A special treatment in which leaves of medicinal plants are simmered and the body is exposed to the resulting steam. Good in flushing out impurities from the body, reducing obesity as well as excess fat and in the treatment of skin diseases.
After a body massage with oil you undergo this process. To step up the detoxification essential oils are used like lemon grass and eucalyptus oil.
Benefits of Herbal Steam Bath
- Removes skin acne by cleansing and dilating the pores and washing out accumulation.
- Perfect for eliminating toxins from the body and will give a natural glow to the skin.
- By inhalation of steam, your respiratory system is cleaned and can breathe easily.
- It has a calming effect and relaxes your mind.
- It helps to slow down aging process and drooping of the skin by stimulating it.
- Your health will definitely improve by taking a steam bath. However if you have heart problem, acute rheumatoid arthritis, severe infections, skin problems and pregnancy better consult a physician before undergoing this.
MATT INDIA AYURVEDA CENTRE
GET FREE CONSULTATION !
TREATMENT | SUGGESTION | PACKAGES | ROOM TARIFF