Pizhichil Ayurveda Massage kerala india
Pizhichil Ayurveda Massage: Pizhichil or Sarvanghdhara is a type of massage treatment which in the olden days known as the treatment of aristocrats because it was prescribed only for Maharajas and Rulers. Pizhichil or Sarvanghdhara signifies dhara given to the whole body.
Warm medicated oil is poured all over the body using a cloth dipped in oil and squeezing it. Along with it a gentle harmonized massage is carried out by to 2 to 4 masseurs using this oil. The patient is made to sit on a special Ayurvedic seating made for this purpose and medicated oil is applied on the head and all over the body. At the starting and conclusion of the treatment the patient will be in the sitting posture. In the middle of the treatment he is made to lie down to perform the Shirodhara. To prevent the oil from entering the eyes, a cloth is tied in the forehead.
Goodness of Pizhichil
- It is good treatment for relaxation of the body and rejuvenation.
- In cases of sexual weakness it is very effective.
- Helpful in the treatment of nervous weakness and strengthens the nerves.
- It cures rheumatic pains.
- Used as a therapy for vata imbalance.
- It lessens hypertension.
- Increases blood circulation and nourishes muscles.
- For women in the treatment of uterine inertia and complaints associated with Menopause.
- Used as a treatment to delay aging process.
- Effective in the treatment of dislocation of joints and stiffness of joints.
The duration and course of treatment is recommended only after the examination by Experts or Doctors in this stream.
MATT INDIA AYURVEDA CENTRE
GET FREE CONSULTATION !
TREATMENT | SUGGESTION | PACKAGES | ROOM TARIFF